Never Ending Love
I thought of you today, but that’s nothing new,
I think of you everyday, do you think of me too?
It hurts as much today, as it did the day you died,
A part of me was buried with you,
My heart lay with you that day.
Sometimes a part of me wants to give up,
But then I think of you and your strength pushes me on,
I fight against the grain as I attempt to gain,
That needed strength to go forward,
Because I know that’s what you would do.
I know I never said it, but I hope you know,
I loved you then and I love you now.
So the days I shed the tears,
It’s not because I’m facing fear.
But because of the love I had then for you,
And the love today I have for you.
Jaclyn Brantley's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Never Ending Love by Jaclyn Brantley )
- Knit in Infinity, Lisa Bertsch
- In Silence, Lilly Emery
- the missing truth, asma writer
- Earth tones of Arizona, David Lessard
- You're My Favorite Fix, Lilly Emery
- COURAGE, LOVE & OBEDIENCE, Tom Zart
- You Are My Everything, Lilly Emery
- Velvet Moon, Lilly Emery
- Fish Waves Beneath The Waves, Saiom Shriver
- The Transcendental At Worthington Lake, Harry Freeman