Just a House
What do you do when the truth was a lie all along.
Where do you turn to when you find out all the rights were always wrong?
All this dying I went through to live with you..
And now my heart is a hole,
An empty space that used to belong to you,
but now your gone, my souls cold,
and nothing can fill this hearts hole,
What do you do when you think you know some one inside out
And where do you go when your faiths turned into doubt?
No time machine can turn the hands of the clock back again to the time when we were happy.
My heart is just a hole.
And empty space that used to belong to you. Like an old home, it used to have so much memory, but now it's just a house.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just a House by Sierra Staten )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Onkar Nath Gupta As A Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Friendship's Light, Pamela Kewin
- Windmill, lee fones
- A Rise of Fury, tolu ogundare
- I Feel Your Darkness, Lilly Emery
- Arabian sea., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Winter Walk..., Denis Martindale
- Year 3000 and Beyond (A Scientific Fores.., Jesus James Llorico
- When Dreams Come, Kyle Schlicher
- Horse of the Hot Bloods, tolu ogundare