Everything has a beyondness.
Happenings end, and after 'now'
Is a world of it's own, - wonder,
Outside the present time endows
A deep and additional side
To the finest poetic flights
Fancy can conjour, - a place beside
The normal, mundane, and just right.
Yes measuring 'yonder' is deep,
But not out of reach and worth keeping.
Fay Slimm's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just Beyond by Fay Slimm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Dreams Of Youth, Edgar Albert Guest
- On Station Farewells, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Bank Roll, Edgar Albert Guest
- Comradeship, Edgar Albert Guest
- Ode to Breeze, Sourabh Mishra
- The Choir At Pixley, Edgar Albert Guest
- Good Friday, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Neighbors, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Tempters, Edgar Albert Guest
- Wie er om vroeg?, Madrason writer