A Day in the life of a Child
Two eyes gleam
Red mouth curls
Eyes are twinkling.
Two knees bend.
Feet are moving,
Brow is puckering,
Two jaws race,
Cheeks are bulging,
Knees are knocking,
Two hands still.
Ssssh - Baby's sleeping.
Fay Slimm's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A Day in the life of a Child by Fay Slimm )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- This World, Spiritwind Wood
- With Pride We Remain, Spiritwind Wood
- The Perversion of Christian Ideals, Brian Johnston
- Giver Of Light, Spiritwind Wood
- spinach makes me teeth feel chalky, Mandolyn ...
- Ode to knickers, Ruth Walters
- This Really Blows My Mind, Electric Lady
- Under The Tree, Tony Adah
- Poem Title, Doyen Lingua
- ten?, Mandolyn ...