Just go and walk over the water and Don't say I can't, Just go and pave the sea and never Say I can't, Just go and make gasoline out of the Air around you and don't say I can't, Just go and write your name on the air And don't say I can't, Just go and eat the mountain, drink the sea, And don't say I can't, Just go and sleep on a passing cloud and Don't say I can't, Just go and talk to the iron and never Say I can't, Just go and put the fire with the ice together and Don't say I can't, Just go and make the impossible possible and never Say I can't.
MOHAMMAD SKATI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Just Go by MOHAMMAD SKATI )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Yes, Mother Nature Teaches Bards..., Dr John Celes
- Tonic Pain, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- In the Absence of Light, F. J. Thomas
- Give me a drink, Diana Rosser
- White Power, F. J. Thomas
- Sweet Dreams, Sambanath Denis
- My unjust God, Nalini Chaturvedi
- continue counting me, Mandolyn ...
- the tail of poet, ademola oluwabusayo
- the way of the world, ademola oluwabusayo