Justice is seldom found on earth
Although we want it most!
If the victim is poor
And the accused is rich
There should be a handsome compensation.
If the victim is rich
And the accused is poor
There should be less compensation.
I prefer death sentence
To lifetime imprisonment
And any other penalty to fine
Since the criminal may repent
And become a very good person!
Therefore the lawmakers should rethink
In order to establish true justice
In all spheres of judgment.
Asif Andalib's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Justice by Asif Andalib )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Young Girl Is A Source of Inspiration,.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- nose dive, jerome moore
- a piece of apple browning and skin peeli.., jerome moore
- Wounded Roses Sing by I.H.Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- to woo, Zmz Gbzn
- Parting Wish By Vijay Vishal, Bijay Kant Dubey
- I Fly, I Fly, I Fly Higher and Higher~~~, Monk E. Biz
- 68th Independence Day of India (15th Aug.., Dr John Celes
- At Victoria Memorial, Calcutta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Missing You, Lilly Emery