RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Karoke At Wagon Yard
Chasing colors around the room, watching people trying to have fun and develop friendships over drinks and food.
Wagon Yard hosting karoke night, many singing - some good - others off-key.
All in all a pleasant evening at the Wagon Yard.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Karoke At Wagon Yard by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Morning and morning, gajanan mishra
- You Will Wake Up In The Garden, Ismim Putera
- Prime Truth - 18, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 17, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Fear and Fright, Ismim Putera
- A Thousand Faces, Cheyenne Doss
- "...from neck to nuts", Jeff Gangwer
- They Have Been Sleeping in the War Zone, Ismim Putera
- Soul, Joseph Narusiewicz
- On mission, hasmukh amathalal