mist covered morning bloom
with a beautiful sun; crimson
yes there she is waiting for me
looking through steamy coffee
to an old window by loving sea
'hello! my dear i come for you'
'i am always here and you know'
you smile; rush for kiss and hugs
am so happy just looking at you
if i can hold back time maybe not
sea never change its beauty so us
Manonton Dalan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (keep dreaming by Manonton Dalan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Awareness of the Truth (Section 36 of Th.., rajendran muthiah
- The Poetic Art & Craft of O.N.Gupta, Bijay Kant Dubey
- WISDOM, LOVE & TRUST, Tom Zart
- stillness and stomping lightly, Mandolyn ...
- Time And Season, Johnny Goyena
- Honesty, Tony Adah
- Child Of The Rainforest, Denis Martindale
- Cooling Off Time..., Denis Martindale
- And fairy land xxii, binod bastola
- When I was A Little Boy, ronald stroman