Key for All!
Success is the lock
Which I have to unlock
And key is in my hand
And am searching it all over
My hard work.
I couldn't see properly
I have to open my eyes
Which I have locked myself
And searching for the key which is
My spectacles with good vision.
I hear all unwanted
And close my ears
I have to open it
And just put key
And unlock it.
My hearing aid to hear everything.
I cannot walk properly
I need a support
And searching for
Just emotional one
Which will open my lock.
My stick of will power.
I love u so much
But I am unable to utter it
As my heart is locked
I have to open my self
With the key
Of boldness to speak out.
I am so healthy
Am so ugly
I lost my confidence
And I failed in exams
I have to unlock and
Open the door of success.
Using the key of confidence
And hard work.
I cannot get up after falling down
Though am trying it hard
Am physically fit too
On seeing the will power of handicapped riding his bicycle
And struggling with work for one loaf of bread.
On seeing the old person with luggage climbing stairs all alone.
On seeing the mom who is feeding her children and remaining hungry.
Will power is the key of keys....
Its such a unique key for all the locks
To unlock it with
Good vision, mission.
combined with 100 percent effort.
Geetha Jayakumar's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Key for All! by Geetha Jayakumar )
Did you read them?
- Solace in Solitude, Donald R Charon
- On Being Governed, Donald R Charon
- All are mine, gajanan mishra
- Our Air, Foster Teegarden
- I wear a sweater now, The Princess
- Morning Triku V, Steve Kittell
- To My Love, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Scrutinized As Being Abusive, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sting, Foster Teegarden
- Some Ghoul, Foster Teegarden
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)