Alon Calinao Dy
Kiss in Heaven
I know our life here on earth
It's just one short breath
Darling I'll kiss you in heaven
There we would feel no pain.
I miss you when you're gone.
I've been thinking to follow you.
But, what can I do?
I've a little mission to be done.
Darling I terribly miss you so much
Someday I'll meet you in heaven's place
There I'll ask you again to marry me
With a blessing by our Almighty God.
My love, I know I feel very lonely now.
I will have a greeting kiss in heaven
And my soul will be happy once again.
Alon Calinao Dy's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Kiss in Heaven by Alon Calinao Dy )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Haiku: Another Physics Haiku, Brian Johnston
- Windermere, Paul Gerard Reed
- Vijay Vishal As An Indian English Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey
- American Bureaucracy, Darwin Henry Beuning
- An Old Man's Review.., richard harris
- Fallout from the War on Women, Donal Mahoney
- ETERNALITY, Satish Verma
- Rape, gajanan mishra
- In the End, Gandhi and King Were Murdered, Lawrence Beck
- Love's labor lost, PRIYANKA BHANDARKAR