RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Winds blowing through times of unheard glory.
Peering over rims, searching for queries of yesterday to be
answered in full.
Turning about, all people stand in awe of other's knowledge,
not understanding that they too, can attain it's realm.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Knowledge by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic haiku, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dangerous Attraction, Sandra Feldman