La Douleur Exquise
It is amazing how love is a sweet absurdity
I know that,
To walk in the land of the forbidden is crazy
But why not be?
A glass of wine could be! ?
You and me
And that misery
It's only daydreaming of otherworldly
Of vague soul and shapeless body
Of someone I think walked by me
Left her perfume over the scattered study
That is covered with the spilled cold coffee
And I found myself smiling, suddenly!
Tell me that love is no absurdity! ! ! ? ?
Lost in the reverie
Of a shapeless beauty!
But it seems La Douleur Exquise, simply!
There is no perfume...
A nostalgic smell of my great love and my archenemy!
Now that fantasy...
Of shapeless beauty...
And these moments that took me...
Are mere memories.
Ain't love is an absolute absurdity?
Mohamed Amer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (La Douleur Exquise by Mohamed Amer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Open Windows, Lilly Emery
- The Captor Paragon, johnny case
- The Melody Of The Wind, Dennis Lange
- Lesbian Bisexuals, Richard Thripp
- MAN WHO WALKED ON WATER, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Love and Tears, Beach Girl
- Till Now, Cheryl Griffith
- shamely departed, kyvin nash
- THEIR SMART MISSILES ARE NOT SMARTER THA.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Black Orchid, Beach Girl