La Douleur Exquise
It is amazing how love is a sweet absurdity
I know that,
To walk in the land of the forbidden is crazy
But why not be?
A glass of wine could be! ?
You and me
And that misery
It's only daydreaming of otherworldly
Of vague soul and shapeless body
Of someone I think walked by me
Left her perfume over the scattered study
That is covered with the spilled cold coffee
And I found myself smiling, suddenly!
Tell me that love is no absurdity! ! ! ? ?
Lost in the reverie
Of a shapeless beauty!
But it seems La Douleur Exquise, simply!
There is no perfume...
A nostalgic smell of my great love and my archenemy!
Now that fantasy...
Of shapeless beauty...
And these moments that took me...
Are mere memories.
Ain't love is an absolute absurdity?
Mohamed Amer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (La Douleur Exquise by Mohamed Amer )
- She does, hasmukh amathalal
- Multi-dimensional; heavens?, Mark Heathcote
- Watch, ramesh rai
- You Know I Do, Michael McParland
- Drowning, Neela Nath
- Where to go, gajanan mishra
- This African Woman, Anthony Seyi Abiodun
- My sky is not clear and blue, BARRY WYATT JR.
- Salvation, gajanan mishra
- beef, it's what boys like, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)