RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Lapses Of Memory
Waltzing across my soul, notes dance and jump for joy, because they have an intense audience from within.
Tones begin and end in every poem I write.
Soaring to new heights, I fall into lapses of memory, standing aside and listening to rhythms cross over and under me in mind-altering circumstances.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lapses Of Memory by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Azul, mary douglas
- My Revenge, John Ugolo Umah
- 'Savior', Wolfie Scott
- A Prisoner, John Ugolo Umah
- Mystery Well, John Ugolo Umah
- Mother Nature's Sex Crime, A.j. Binash
- Cinderella. Cendrillon., mary douglas
- The Silent Rebel (baby!), Fie KroC
- The Book Tree Forest, mary douglas
- My Grandfather in Broadmoor, Little Rock.., mary douglas