RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Lace and ribbons, fabricating icicles of liberty with a freedom of sincerity and placated desires often taken on sidelines of chance.
Figuratively expounding on tones of peaceful enjoyment, staying late into the night, offering no excuses for doing so.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Late Nights by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- I Met My One (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- to my trouble heart, Omobude Saint perry
- I Look At You (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- الشجرة, نزار قباني
- REQUEST TO MY FRIENDS., Changez Ndzai
- I Don't Understand, Ronald Chapman
- O Chikadee, Mansoor Mirani
- I Do, Ronald Chapman
- رجل وحيد, نزار قباني
- FOOD FOR THOUGHT, DIVYANSH SHRIVASTAVA