If you need to heal what ales ya
go and laugh a hour or so.
Then all your aches and troubles will flee
you'll be much better off you know.
Take some time to make a funny face
that's all ya need to do.
Then someone might be watching
and they'll make one back at you!
Find a funny movie
go and share it with a friend
Then all your problems won't seem so large
and maybe they will even end?
See the brighter side of things
it's better then the dark.
Let one fly in a grocery store
go ahead let it rip, and give the world a fart!
Laugh you fool laugh and run
for the store managers after you.
See I made you laugh didn't I
that was all I was trying to do!
Linda Winchell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Laughter' by Linda Winchell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Say never that you are doing, gajanan mishra
- No use to act, hasmukh amathalal
- जागँर, Aayush Pandey
- But, oh, those summer nights...., Manny Furious
- Seppuku, Or: After drinking too much win.., Manny Furious
- On Charles, the gray and white kitten wh.., Manny Furious
- Truth, joe foster
- After work, Manny Furious
- The Problem, Aayush Pandey
- No exit, gajanan mishra