If you need to heal what ales ya
go and laugh a hour or so.
Then all your aches and troubles will flee
you'll be much better off you know.
Take some time to make a funny face
that's all ya need to do.
Then someone might be watching
and they'll make one back at you!
Find a funny movie
go and share it with a friend
Then all your problems won't seem so large
and maybe they will even end?
See the brighter side of things
it's better then the dark.
Let one fly in a grocery store
go ahead let it rip, and give the world a fart!
Laugh you fool laugh and run
for the store managers after you.
See I made you laugh didn't I
that was all I was trying to do!
Linda Winchell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Laughter' by Linda Winchell )
- Today I Am Grateful, Liilia Talts Morrison
- When love seemed extra special, Mark Heathcote
- Hand To Hold, Kelly Zion
- Can't Win, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Free Samples, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dr. Lmst., RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After An Unfortunate Incident, Morgan Michaels
- Only in Vegas, Angela K Brown
- Morning, Angela K Brown
- Shifting Afternoon, Angela K Brown
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)