RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Listening to sad-hearted melodies,
jouncing along slowly,
not wanting to move or turn about,
wanting only to lie down and flow
into the next world.
Taking nothing with me, but ancient
memories to look at and send back
to earth when I have gone to heaven.
Leaving little messages and visions
for my granddaughters so they won't
feel so lonely in this forsaken world.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Leaving Messages by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- SUICIDE, maqsood hasni
- I SAW A LAND, maqsood hasni
- NOT FOR SILVER OR GOLDEN COINS, maqsood hasni
- Galoot, Mae AC.
- Lament of a Bureaucrat, Ananta Madhavan
- my boat is on your shore, Mandolyn Davidson
- our friendship is a third world country, Mandolyn Davidson
- Taking The Time Does Count, Margaret Moran
- Us, Aaron Waingrow
- Some Formulas To Be University Teachers, Bijay Kant Dubey