Peter Daniel Phiri
Like Rango and Amigo,
With more vigour and ego!
Close your eyes,
Let's make the angels tight;
And our heads light.
Lose your mind,
Free your spirit,
Like the wind, let's travel deep into heaven.
Don't be weary,
No need to worry.
Enjoy my movements,
Feel my body;
And embrace the rhythem; Let the rhythem find its way into your head.
Give me that smile,
Leap with me into adventure.
Forget the crowd and sing out loud.
Let's dance in praise to love.
If life can be so alive,
Then let's dance and tangle for the rest of our lives.
Peter Daniel Phiri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let's Tango by Peter Daniel Phiri )
- Air of Blue Sky Keeps Me Alive, Rohit Sapra
- Maternity, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- The Crematorium, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- unheard pleas, cheynne dries
- The Mild Tiger Among Wild Men, rajendran muthiah
- dont take your life, cheynne dries
- My Life, M.J Donnchadh
- The Living Mirror, Jessica Gabanyic
- caked mud on the doorbell, Mandolyn ...
- Magnificent Armada, Saiom Shriver
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)