Babalola Augustine Adeola
Let Talk About It.
A broken pot will never visit the stream,
except for mockery.
Why should a broken plate remain in the kitchen?
May be for referencing.
The rag on the floor,
once dwell in the safest part of the wardrope.
Soldier go, soldier come barrake remains.
Except for the visit of the destroyer.
Even if age make him sound like a child sometimes,
still does steal his wisdom.
The king in the AFRICAN market place,
was once a 'fine boy'.
The professor, yesterday was a student.
Whatever that grows,
dose not just grow.
But by the death of the seeds.
Ask the brother who laid the foundation
for the supersonic jet.
Why then should we denounce,
the wisdom of ages.
The counsel of the gray hair
or look down on the strenght of my father.
Who am I to refer to my driver as old school.
Why should we redefine what has been defined.
Destroying our fathers whealth?
Why should we take freedom over morality?
God created Adam and Even not Adam and Steve.
Sango too marrid Oya and not Ogun.
I think we need to talk more on these...
Babalola Augustine Adeola's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let Talk About It. by Babalola Augustine Adeola )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tunnels Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.