Babalola Augustine Adeola
From My View
Let me take it from the lyrics of 'Don Williams'
that he don't believe that right is right,
and left is wrong.
Who defines them?
Man or nature?
Who and what says
left is the opposite of right?
If not right, then it is not right
and something else could be born.
And if we do not drive the white road,
we could as well journey yellow.
'Cos choice is our friend.
Why don't we try other route
and we could see that the black pot can begot the white pap
while the silver pot too embed the black soup.
If i don't do it your way,
does not always mean am wrong.
Babalola Augustine Adeola's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (From My View by Babalola Augustine Adeola )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Henry David Thoreau
(12 July 1817 – 6 May 1862)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- Shall appeal, hasmukh amathalal
- collecting the crumbs you leave, Mandolyn ...
- The Storm, Michael P. McParland
- The Step, Michael P. McParland
- The Stars Are Smiling, Michael P. McParland
- The Scene, Michael P. McParland
- The Only One, Michael P. McParland
- The Night Glorious Light, Michael P. McParland
- Dream Number 3 (hope), Smoky Hoss
- The Mist, Michael P. McParland