Babalola Augustine Adeola
From My View
Let me take it from the lyrics of 'Don Williams'
that he don't believe that right is right,
and left is wrong.
Who defines them?
Man or nature?
Who and what says
left is the opposite of right?
If not right, then it is not right
and something else could be born.
And if we do not drive the white road,
we could as well journey yellow.
'Cos choice is our friend.
Why don't we try other route
and we could see that the black pot can begot the white pap
while the silver pot too embed the black soup.
If i don't do it your way,
does not always mean am wrong.
Babalola Augustine Adeola's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (From My View by Babalola Augustine Adeola )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- There Was..., Aparna Chatterjee
- A Dream, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- I work to cure but think about sweet Swe.., Nyota Yasulwe
- Music, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Days Of Olokun, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- The Lover, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- ALL OF THEM كلهم, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- My Eyes, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Yayathi, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- One Day, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej