Let Your Heart Be Loving And Large
Each seconds, minutes and hours
That with us we pass about
Are dominant factors-good or bad-
To the which our future is cast about.
Positive, smooth and pure thought-spheres
Influence our being with lasting cheers.
Let your thoughts be lofty and high
And your influence be lifted to sky.
Generate then selfless and lovings emotions
And you shall have a renown`d station.
But malicious thoughts and self indulgences
Impure mind`s vice-veining-functions
Chill your grace at final reckoning
And all you to recall is heart straining.
Let your heart be loving and large
To float soundly in nigh`s barge.
Sow the seeds of avarice and vice
And sleepless nights shall pinings release.
Vivek Tiwari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Let Your Heart Be Loving And Large by Vivek Tiwari )
- Sa hagupit ni Yolanda, nagkabuhol-buhol, Sonny San Juan, Jr.
- At Nights, Madrason writer
- Trajectorya ng masuyong hampas-lupa, Sonny San Juan, Jr.
- falling down a well, well, you pushed me, Mandolyn ...
- Indeed, george albot
- Poets, Do You Agree?, Sandra Feldman
- broad boy souffle, derrick foster
- PH: Nature: Canoeing The Mississippi - P.., Brian Johnston
- Steps Of Purpose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Whispers Of Ancient Parables, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Sonnet I, Sir John Suckling
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns