LIFE, ITS QUESTS
LIFE, ITS QUESTS.
By: Melvin D. Banggollay
L-ife is God’s most wonderful gift
For mankind to love and cherish;
A legacy everyone must not tarnish
To be worthy of this sacred gift.
I n every flame of success we seek
Forget not to honor and proudly speak
The Glory of God in our ardent quest
For by him, we could behold success.
F-ear not for trial that comes bellowing
With fearful thunder that tempest brings
For living is not an abode of joyful tidings
But embroidered with uncertain things.
E-xpect no grace if you’re just there sitting
Somewhere counting the stars wandering
For to behold success one must be willing
To sail in the sea of life bravely sacrificing.
MELVIN BANGGOLLAY's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LIFE, ITS QUESTS by MELVIN BANGGOLLAY )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Long time friend, Angel A. Lockwood
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera
- I Wish You Well, Midnights Voice
- Change, Sandra Feldman
- Bengal Tiger in Trouble, rohan bendre
- Think Before You Speak, Sandra Feldman
- Gratitude of my mother., Vishal Sharma
- My numb vessals of thoughts, Vishal Sharma
- I Have Decided, Silas Egbowon