RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Life Of Promise
Mirrors reflecting life from the past three months.
A blur of surgery and pain, but I've made it now.
Looking forward into panes of glass, leading me towards
a life of promise and prayers.
Glasses off and eyes open to many possibilities,
surrounding the future in blissful destiny.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life Of Promise by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Sunlight Playing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Medina (Urdu poem with translation), Akhtar Jawad
- An Emptiness Inside, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Autumnal Equinox, Weymouth Bay, Captain Cur
- <<<<<Hope, Abdul Wahab
- Devil Inside, Shane Labreche
- Fragmented Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- and i remember everything, Manonton Dalan
- Broken and Mended, Aaron Welch
- What is possible and, gajanan mishra