It sucked me first into its orbit
but the character of this predominance! ? !
No doubt it I labour to admit,
open into the fields I may return with grace.
Who pose to accomplishment and distinction
has to undergo the deepest regions of the soul
and then look around sources of information,
a gradual change captivating verses in full,
revealed through subsequent reflecting
which is closely related to the unseen,
descending the foremost on the day of rising.
O' Rubb! Desirable light of guidance
and power of Love awake my spirit,
a calm so deep that Mighty Heart.
Muhammad Bilal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Light by Muhammad Bilal )
- Petals fall, Nassy Fesharaki
- Photo Thoughts, GRANT FRASER
- Make in India, gajanan mishra
- Respectable, Dean Meredith
- Artists, kassem oude
- दिनैनि गोसोखांथियाव, Ronjoy Brahma
- Make others do, gajanan mishra
- MY FEELINGS FOR YOU, AMADU KAMARA
- From Gandhiji's Quotes for Gandhi Jayanthi, Dr John Celes
- Seeing, Aparna Chatterjee
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)