It sucked me first into its orbit
but the character of this predominance! ? !
No doubt it I labour to admit,
open into the fields I may return with grace.
Who pose to accomplishment and distinction
has to undergo the deepest regions of the soul
and then look around sources of information,
a gradual change captivating verses in full,
revealed through subsequent reflecting
which is closely related to the unseen,
descending the foremost on the day of rising.
O' Rubb! Desirable light of guidance
and power of Love awake my spirit,
a calm so deep that Mighty Heart.
Muhammad Bilal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Light by Muhammad Bilal )
- REED NOTES (The Flute Player), Vinaya Joseph
- Madness, Amy Welch
- And Yet You Just Watch, Asma Riaz Khan
- _I've shot the poet, Yor Nella
- Death valley, sultan mahmud
- Under Wearmouth Bridge, Paul Gerard Reed
- Without Wanting..., Asma Riaz Khan
- Of Albert's Prayer, Adeosun Olamide
- Opera, Naveed Khalid
- Before the Big Bang, Harley White