It sucked me first into its orbit
but the character of this predominance! ? !
No doubt it I labour to admit,
open into the fields I may return with grace.
Who pose to accomplishment and distinction
has to undergo the deepest regions of the soul
and then look around sources of information,
a gradual change captivating verses in full,
revealed through subsequent reflecting
which is closely related to the unseen,
descending the foremost on the day of rising.
O' Rubb! Desirable light of guidance
and power of Love awake my spirit,
a calm so deep that Mighty Heart.
Muhammad Bilal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Light by Muhammad Bilal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The BLISS Train IS Rollin'! ! !, Monk E. Biz
- Akungba Igbeyin, Tosin Abegunde
- Potential Individuality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Ballad Of The Cowardly Fornicator, Andrea Mejia
- hostess snack, you missed the messy attack, Mandolyn ...
- Brightness Is Brighter, mary douglas
- Ekphrastic Poetry- Van Gogh -Night Cafe, Marieta Maglas
- Suddenly Darkness, fgbkehdguwheqi rewfgwej
- Walking On The Jewels Of Your Silence, mary douglas
- Show It To Me, Lawrence S. Pertillar