Light engulfed the light
What kind of light we lighted!
Light engulfed the light!
Black conspiracy of dark house,
That’s why, allowed owls to dwell, right.
Why live like a cockroach?
In the tinpacked world
Who has made you culprit?
Where is your might?
Don’t sell your hope and dream,
Although, market is decorated.
Seen not the rising sun
Brightness blurred the sight
Why became the statue?
On the life road,
Feelings has been buried or theft,
Put your hand on the cheek,
What you were
And what you are.....
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Light engulfed the light by Aftab Alam )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Casey Renee Kiser
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Cremation Of Sam McGee, Robert William Service
Poem of the Day
- The Right Religion, Kevin Forbes
- Miles away, hannah wilbert
- (8) जिख्लाबसे लाइजाम: 'रैसुमै'नो, Ronjoy Brahma
- A life unexamined, Robert Plese
- Dying, Dipankar Chakraborty
- Quotation # 5, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Control, Robert Plese
- Time is your worst enemy, Leong Ming Loong
- Price, Nassy Fesharaki
- Hate Is A Strong Word, Michael Webb