Light engulfed the light
What kind of light we lighted!
Light engulfed the light!
Black conspiracy of dark house,
That’s why, allowed owls to dwell, right.
Why live like a cockroach?
In the tinpacked world
Who has made you culprit?
Where is your might?
Don’t sell your hope and dream,
Although, market is decorated.
Seen not the rising sun
Brightness blurred the sight
Why became the statue?
On the life road,
Feelings has been buried or theft,
Put your hand on the cheek,
What you were
And what you are.....
Aftab Alam's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Light engulfed the light by Aftab Alam )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Fate, Lonely Welshman
- For Her, Lonely Welshman
- Matthew Ch.7 V.12, bryan wallace
- Red Ceramic Poppy, John F. McCullagh
- Rainbow, SALINI NAIR
- The Color Inside My World, Mikey Bachman
- Haiku #4, Eric Micha'el Leventhal
- My Ramdan, My Repentance, Ahamad Ilyaas Vilayathullah
- She in Desert, Akhtar Jawad
- A bucket of paint, Piyush Dey