I love living in a match box,
no cold in it we live in unity,
the way we lit others they smoke.
I love living into an egg,
no doors in it we live so softy,
when it cracks my fear to the Eagle.
I love living up the trees,
flowers and leaves made a breeze,
when it falls firewood to coock my food.
I love living into water,
swiming and drinking for i to survive,
irrigation HEP and fishing drives me sad.
I love living in the air,
no one could flz to conguer my heir,
pollutants and bombs discourages my fresh desire.
I love living as a human,
trees, water and air for me God provided
i hate destruction but not me, it because of who is me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Living In by Abdallah Mpogole )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Harivansh Rai Bachchan
(27 November 1907 – 18 January 2003)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- If We Don't Meet Upon The Morrow, Kute Makerz
- Radha, Radha, Radha, You Are My Life & .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Our Angels, vanessa hughes
- Solicitation, Ifthekar Ifthi
- The Redoubt, Noah Body
- For Madhavi, Bernedita Rosinha Pinto
- I Am She, Edward Kofi Louis
- On the Christmas Eve, nimal dunuhinga
- On This Issue, Edward Kofi Louis
- A Lost Friend, adrian moreno