I love living in a match box,
no cold in it we live in unity,
the way we lit others they smoke.
I love living into an egg,
no doors in it we live so softy,
when it cracks my fear to the Eagle.
I love living up the trees,
flowers and leaves made a breeze,
when it falls firewood to coock my food.
I love living into water,
swiming and drinking for i to survive,
irrigation HEP and fishing drives me sad.
I love living in the air,
no one could flz to conguer my heir,
pollutants and bombs discourages my fresh desire.
I love living as a human,
trees, water and air for me God provided
i hate destruction but not me, it because of who is me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Living In by Abdallah Mpogole )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- War on Gang Terror, Ima Ryma
- ENGROSSING DANCE*, C. P. Sharma
- woman, SALINI NAIR
- Everywhere but nowhere, SALINI NAIR
- Leopard, gajanan mishra
- Everybody will smile in peace! ! !, Amitava Sur
- Pursuit Of Wealth Riches Reaches Pinnacl.., Terence G. Craddock
- Flesh Corrupted Pharaoh Youth Dreams, Terence G. Craddock
- The Stench of War, Sunshine Rose
- I shudder, Aftab Alam