RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Light of evening falls away and nighttime becomes fulfilled.
Grasping ineptitudes of quiet praise, failing to make any plan of sense today.
Trying to hold together semblances of life, fragmented and tossed aside through misery.
Facing hardships in abandoned loneality and sitting on many deserted shores, forever steeped in nothingness where love is no more.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Loneality by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Worry-Chaser, Edgar Albert Guest