Here I lie, good old Walt
No, I am not frozen in a vault.
The dreams of my life have all been fulfilled
Seeing the look on a child’s face, when they’re completely thrilled.
Marceline, Missouri was my hometown
Sixty-five years was how long I was around.
I knew I had talent when I was quite small
Who knew what I would accomplish, when I became tall?
Imagination is something I have always possessed.
Using yours is certainly something that I would suggest.
I created two worlds, in which adults became kids
Acting too mature is something I forbid
Fantasy and magic is what I’m all about
With a hint of the future, which I couldn’t do without
I am glad I have been welcomed into every American’s house
But we all must remember…it all started with a mouse.
By Sian Mein
Sian Mein's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Walt Disney by Sian Mein )
- Complete homes, hasmukh amathalal
- Landfill, Phil Soar
- W-a-t-c-h! Fury online movie free full s.., afandi azhaa
- Inadequacy (Depression), Avuyile 'Avue' Maseko
- Sonnet: To My Doctor Boss, Dr John Celes
- Awakening, Dipankar Sadhukhan
- Ours, Neela Nath
- Abstinence, Angela K Brown
- It Makes You Sad, mary douglas
- Let light be, hasmukh amathalal
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(15 April 1958)