Here I lie, good old Walt
No, I am not frozen in a vault.
The dreams of my life have all been fulfilled
Seeing the look on a child’s face, when they’re completely thrilled.
Marceline, Missouri was my hometown
Sixty-five years was how long I was around.
I knew I had talent when I was quite small
Who knew what I would accomplish, when I became tall?
Imagination is something I have always possessed.
Using yours is certainly something that I would suggest.
I created two worlds, in which adults became kids
Acting too mature is something I forbid
Fantasy and magic is what I’m all about
With a hint of the future, which I couldn’t do without
I am glad I have been welcomed into every American’s house
But we all must remember…it all started with a mouse.
By Sian Mein
Sian Mein's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Walt Disney by Sian Mein )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Now, D.L. Aceves
- *Jacaranda Bloom, C. P. Sharma
- We are free, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Parasite, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- clueless life..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- An anonymous smile, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Where, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- I don't sleep, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- First Visit to the Old Port, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Youth, Naveed Khalid