Look In His Eyes
I saw a man who bartered with life,
Sought for gain in the midst of strife.
His gaze spoke of countless tries…
Can you see that look in his eyes?
There he stands in the throng,
All his hope seems forever gone.
Pause a moment; do not surmise,
See that look in his weary eyes?
You may not see all the treasure,
If you don’t stop and measure,
His life to your life; it may surprise,
You can read the look in his eyes.
Have you ever passed him by,
Just a man with no life, no try?
YOU might be the angel in disguise.
Have you ever looked in his eyes?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Look In His Eyes by Jesse Fast )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Lead me to truth, Tiku akp
- Tries To Be Silent, Rohit Sapra
- Lalua's Speeches & Lectures, Who Hears T.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- WAR HORSES, Colin Ian Jeffery
- Buffalomen Too Leaders In Bihar, Those W.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Lily In The Valley, Dexsta Ray
- Lallu And Kallu Two Rustic Ministers Fro.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Unsatisfaction, The Moonlighter
- een onmogelijk toekomst, co the skipper
- Hey, Mister Sadducee!, Jovica Tasevski Eternijan