The Passage Of Man
Like a madly rushing torrent,
Through a chasm deep and vast,
Like rushing water raging onward,
So are the glorious days of ages past.
Like the eagle soaring upward,
Ever climbing at his chosen will,
Like the wind through wings outspread,
So is the Force that moves us forward still.
Like the counsel of the people,
And the good which it has wrought,
Like the presence of our all wise Father,
When we bowed and all our fears were brought.
Like the blissful happy moment,
When a fresh new thought is shared,
Like the changing season’s movement,
So are the ways of time when life is spared.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Passage Of Man by Jesse Fast )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Is poet, gajanan mishra
- It just is (Spoken word poem), Fiona McCullough
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -72, Ronjoy Brahma
- Decoys, Birgitta Heikka
- Which Stones Cast Leave Permanent Scares?, Terence G. Craddock
- Tranquil Place, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Qualified Candidates For Euthanasia, Terence G. Craddock
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -71, Ronjoy Brahma
- City Workers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बबेयाव थांनो?, Bahadur Basumatary