The Passage Of Man
Like a madly rushing torrent,
Through a chasm deep and vast,
Like rushing water raging onward,
So are the glorious days of ages past.
Like the eagle soaring upward,
Ever climbing at his chosen will,
Like the wind through wings outspread,
So is the Force that moves us forward still.
Like the counsel of the people,
And the good which it has wrought,
Like the presence of our all wise Father,
When we bowed and all our fears were brought.
Like the blissful happy moment,
When a fresh new thought is shared,
Like the changing season’s movement,
So are the ways of time when life is spared.
Jesse Fast's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Passage Of Man by Jesse Fast )
- To Jean Redpath, mary douglas
- ...A LOVE SONG, Ken e Hall
- The destiny, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Chibok Girls, Murtaza Micky Yusuf
- Sab bhar kiya tha..., Azhar Sabri
- Taqraar mohabbat me..., Azhar Sabri
- In Joyous Distress, Margaret Alice Second
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos