Losing someone in life
Is like been hijacked
Being killed b by an unknown citizen
Losing the future that you have
Being a bachelor is a limit of problems
No do I need to ask not
No do I really love or not
No am I going to be divorced or not
Divorce is a sin in life
Divorcing is promoting devils power
Is a madder of murdering someone’s heart
Divorce is a heart breaker, a devil in earth
Let the poorer live
As the love of god endure forever.
God bless the divorced ones.
NENGOVHELA MURENDENI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LOOSER by NENGOVHELA MURENDENI )
- The Life Of A Junkie, John Masaitis
- falling in love after love fell for us, Mandolyn ...
- Birth Of A Boy, John Masaitis
- A Toast to Love, Sara Militello
- Overcoming obstacles, Gerry Legister
- Easy, Curtis Brown
- The Bed, John Foster
- Never the end, Curtis Brown
- LOVE FOLDS, shannon strauss
- Shattered Heart, Curtis Brown