OUR PRESIDENT JZ. (JACOB ZUMA)
Do you want to lead really?
Do you really want to rule?
Make me happy.
Do you want to rule really?
Do you really need to lead?
Make me happy.
I stand today
To give you honor
Be our faithful president
Lead us to iternity
But not poverty
I admire you Jacob
For I believe a good president you will be
I give my tust to thee
I hope you will.....
ZUMA, ZUMA, ZUMA! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
NENGOVHELA MURENDENI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (OUR PRESIDENT JZ. (JACOB ZUMA) by NENGOVHELA MURENDENI )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
- To A Mouse, Robert Burns
- My Heart's In The Highlands, Robert Burns
- Address To A Haggis, Robert Burns
- A Homage To The Freedom Fighters Of India, Raja Basu
- A Man's a Man for A' That, Robert Burns
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- A Fond Kiss, Robert Burns
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- The bird caged, lalitha iyer
- The caged bird, lalitha iyer
- Riverside Sandwhich, Danny Draper
- Safe for a week in Hobart town, Danny Draper
- Jorg Schmeisser: Antarctic Prints Decemb.., Danny Draper
- Republic Day 2015, Jasbir Chatterjee
- Eternal Bed, Noah Body
- Musing on The March To Life 2015...(Grap.., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Paradise Found 2, Paul Butters
- Phyllis, Kim Barney