OUR PRESIDENT JZ. (JACOB ZUMA)
Do you want to lead really?
Do you really want to rule?
Make me happy.
Do you want to rule really?
Do you really need to lead?
Make me happy.
I stand today
To give you honor
Be our faithful president
Lead us to iternity
But not poverty
I admire you Jacob
For I believe a good president you will be
I give my tust to thee
I hope you will.....
ZUMA, ZUMA, ZUMA! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
NENGOVHELA MURENDENI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (OUR PRESIDENT JZ. (JACOB ZUMA) by NENGOVHELA MURENDENI )
- So Into Grief, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- What's The Use?, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Little Taquerias, Gouda Moon
- She's a Taxicab, Gouda Moon
- Fire-Flies, Saheb Mohapatra
- honneur, xxx xxx
- Take a bit less, gajanan mishra
- Right To Die, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Block them, hasmukh amathalal
- Milk and wine, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Acquainted with the Night, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Smile To Remember, Charles Bukowski
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)