Mothers, mothers, mothers
Mercy that you have is a speare
Responsibility you have
And all those things that you carry
For me, my brothers and sisters.
We grow alive
Today we can say
Here we are and here we live
With the voice of reason that you ushered
Today I can smile and talk
Today I can eat and drink
At first I cant
Who teach me?
Who guided me?
Are you the one who did all this?
Im afraid of all this
If you GOD bless you.
Today I can pray
But yesterday I cant
LET ME PRAY FOR YOU.
I pray for your sucess
I pray for god will to be done
I pray for your kindness reward
I pray extra wisdom and power in you
And I pray for you
To enjoy this wonderful mothers day.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY.
NENGOVHELA MURENDENI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MOTHERS DAY by NENGOVHELA MURENDENI )
- Teleskof, Edward Kofi Louis
- Bearing With One Another, Edward Kofi Louis
- Danyell, Edward Kofi Louis
- ap english, imani halley
- Out Of Love, Edward Kofi Louis
- Pagan To The Truth, Edward Kofi Louis
- Uplifting One Another, Edward Kofi Louis
- Kelita, Edward Kofi Louis
- Feliciano, Edward Kofi Louis
- Peccary - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
Poem of the Day
- Mid-Term Break, Seamus Heaney
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- avenues america, rwetewrt erwtwer
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- A Poison Tree, William Blake
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(April 13,1939 - August 30, 2013)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)