Mothers, mothers, mothers
Mercy that you have is a speare
Responsibility you have
And all those things that you carry
For me, my brothers and sisters.
We grow alive
Today we can say
Here we are and here we live
With the voice of reason that you ushered
Today I can smile and talk
Today I can eat and drink
At first I cant
Who teach me?
Who guided me?
Are you the one who did all this?
Im afraid of all this
If you GOD bless you.
Today I can pray
But yesterday I cant
LET ME PRAY FOR YOU.
I pray for your sucess
I pray for god will to be done
I pray for your kindness reward
I pray extra wisdom and power in you
And I pray for you
To enjoy this wonderful mothers day.
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY.
NENGOVHELA MURENDENI's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (MOTHERS DAY by NENGOVHELA MURENDENI )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- A Red, Red Rose, Robert Burns
Poem of the Day
- In This Autumn of The Year, Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Destinations On The River Styx..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- My Eternal Companion, Tushar Ray
- As we so the world, Aftab Alam
- Pinching Solitude, lalitha iyer
- Forgotten, Donald R Wolff JR
- Art of Hug, maria sudibyo
- Don't Brake The Wings, Arno Le Roux
- They Said, Lonnie Hicks
- Taken As Directed., Norman Jin Shyr Wang