Lost In You
Lost in your silence's loud beats,
I celebrate your many acheived feats.
Lost in the smile of your heart,
I yearn for your body-filled art.
Lost in the sound of your name,
I wonder when you will feel the same.
Lost in your fond friendly friendship,
I begin to fixate our courtship.
Lost in your unconditional trust,
I save your bubble from every bust.
Lost in your intimate closeness,
I worship your pure holiness.
Lost in your soul's spiritual presence,
I marvel in your every ounce's essence.
Lost in your everlasting love,
I fly with your spirit's every dove.
Lost in you I am wherever,
I vow to be lost forever.
Suraj Samtani's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost In You by Suraj Samtani )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- July 31,2014, Erica Borges
- Where Did It Go To?, Brian Johnston
- The Unapologetic Apology To My Mother (A.., Maurice Harris
- she is fading and then the night swallow.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Everything is yours, RIC S. BASTASA
- The Leg Of A Lamb, Saiom Shriver
- A Task To Master, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Find Me, Amanda Houston
- looking at the universe in our very call.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Forging On..., David Lessard