Lost In You
Lost in your silence's loud beats,
I celebrate your many acheived feats.
Lost in the smile of your heart,
I yearn for your body-filled art.
Lost in the sound of your name,
I wonder when you will feel the same.
Lost in your fond friendly friendship,
I begin to fixate our courtship.
Lost in your unconditional trust,
I save your bubble from every bust.
Lost in your intimate closeness,
I worship your pure holiness.
Lost in your soul's spiritual presence,
I marvel in your every ounce's essence.
Lost in your everlasting love,
I fly with your spirit's every dove.
Lost in you I am wherever,
I vow to be lost forever.
Suraj Samtani's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lost In You by Suraj Samtani )
- Loneliness, Ashwini Annigeri
- समनि नायथाय- 25, Ronjoy Brahma
- I am not uttering, gajanan mishra
- Holy and pure, hasmukh amathalal
- For All The Love In Me, Sasha Claire Beckains
- Sick of Seeing So Much Violence on the S.., Hebert Logerie
- Tomar charan dhuli, ramesh rai
- All horizons, hasmukh amathalal
- The area of no envy, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Your true friend is in you, Ashwini Annigeri
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Call It Music, Philip Levine
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
(January 10, 1928)