Your absence hollowed life beyond measures
My eyes have boycotted all sights
Complaining for the painful excitement
Of ever searching for you in vain.
The clock of my heart unwound for 5 days
Misbeats to the tunes of death.
The cold blood cuddles in my frozen veins
So hard you can hear the brittle walls cracking
Life leaking out through every pore
Tears washing the memories afresh
The dim sky strangling the dead air
Reduce body to a deflated tube.
Stinking with life in this city of bones
Clearing the carcasses of wasted life
Amidst the vicious smiles of fate
I flicker helplessly to trace the lost tracks
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (LOST TRACKS by sree Jothi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- buzz be what?, Mandolyn ...
- The Cat, Novica Tadić
- Singing in the Shower, Joan Goodwin
- Pappou Elias' Poem - More Literal - No R.., Elia Michael
- Night Sonnet, Novica Tadić
- Asperger's is not a curse - it is just a.., Richard Allen Beevor
- Knives, Dreams, Novica Tadić
- Night Passes, Novica Tadić
- Conversation (1), Novica Tadić
- WALKING SHADOWS, Satish Verma