sree Jothi Poems
- Waiting! WAITING! Isn't it what we are born for? For ...
- He A bio electronic surveillance An unserved legal notice ...
- A Grave Evening The dim cloudy evening Pregnant with ...
- Presence Of Absence She has not spoken a day The world ...
- Reflection I am your reflection Your shadow, mind and ...
- Walking Shadows We are the walking shadows Two skin sacks of...
- Lost Tracks Your absence hollowed life beyond measures My ...
Loves poetry in English. An intense feeling for life around aided by a close observation and instant response more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about sree Jothi
Isn't it what we are born for?
For something or somewhere!
From cradle to grave
And seemingly finding
Finding only to lose again!
Squeezing life out from!
Seconds pass into eternity
Memories evaporate like mist
The heart of time stops throbbing
Life pulsates at its lowest ebb
Lethargy waits at the door of death
The pale sun dies behind the crimson skies
The pain at the core of pleasure awakens
Spreads out her heavy wings of horror
The primordial loneliness
Yells for companionship
Emotions acquire ...