Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)
Love is sweeter
than the sword’s blade.
Love is warmer
than chill interstellar space.
Love is more pure
than the taste of virgin bride.
Love is the birth of life
at moment of conception.
Blood is the birth of life
Blood is the birth of death.
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love by Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Black Mare, Lynda Hull
- twentig jare later, BrokenHeartPheko Motaung
- Bar Xanadu, Lynda Hull
- Ballad #10 (To Alice), Aziz AlAkresh
- Ballad #9 (To Alice), Aziz AlAkresh
- Knees Of Advanced Peace, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lost Fugue for Chet, Lynda Hull
- Chapter 10, Michael Mira
- ' Time, Efe Benjamin
- Ballad #8 (To Alice), Aziz AlAkresh