Love's the flowers in the spring,
Love is something like a ring.
Love thy neighbor as they are,
Not because they have 3 cars.
Love's the summer sun up in the sky,
Love's a simple hi and bye.
Love's someone that you meet,
But love's nothing that you eat.
Love's the first kiss,
And love is something that you miss.
Love's a small, small wish.
Love is love with a kiss.
By: Tissa Calvert Age: 16
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (love by Tissa Calvert )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Perfectly Imperfect Poetry, Marvin Brato Sr
- Hands Thrown Up, I Am Krakatoa
- Perfectly Imperfect, Marvin Brato Sr
- The truth about lies, kelvin alexander
- Many Men, Afrodita Alkline
- Leaves, Frieda Risvold
- Second chance, Gerry Legister
- Our Mentor (Acrostic), Marvin Brato Sr
- Their Lights Has Gone Out, Wilfred Mellers
- Jagger & Richards, Richard Thripp