Love's the flowers in the spring,
Love is something like a ring.
Love thy neighbor as they are,
Not because they have 3 cars.
Love's the summer sun up in the sky,
Love's a simple hi and bye.
Love's someone that you meet,
But love's nothing that you eat.
Love's the first kiss,
And love is something that you miss.
Love's a small, small wish.
Love is love with a kiss.
By: Tissa Calvert Age: 16
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (love by Tissa Calvert )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Wondering Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shadows Leading Me, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Fairness!, Clarence Prince
- At Her Feet, Naveed Akram
- Enjoying Interior Sensations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Know everything at least, gajanan mishra
- Lost Images, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Abortion (cry of a foetus), ramesh rai
- Feel me, I am here, gajanan mishra
- Let me start afresh, gajanan mishra