Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Cinquain is a popular form of poetry is didactic cinquain.Instead of incorporating stress and syllables, it uses words. The first line is of one word which is the title of the poem.The second line consists of two words that describe the title.The third line contains three words which elaborate the subject of the poem or shows action. The fourth line has four words that shows emotions / feelings about the subject.The fifth line is one word that is a synonym of the title or is a word very similar to the title word.
Comments about this poem (Love (Cinquain) by chandra thiagarajan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Capitalist List Esteem Apex Peak Cut Down, Terence G. Craddock
- A million sparkling rainbows, Nick Kler
- selah, don't say la la la..., Mandolyn ...
- Ego Rulers Built Massive Monuments, Terence G. Craddock
- Capitalistic Perceived Important People, Terence G. Craddock
- here's an itty bitty bite, Mandolyn ...
- Remember Me (Dedicated 2 those that have.., Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- school lunch woes and whoa it's healthy!, Mandolyn ...
- lack of caffeine means this, Mandolyn ...
- Happy Birthday Son, Rowina M Mallick