Love Is Painful
Love is painful
When i remember my love
It turned me to dove
And make me to fool
When am surpose to be cool.
How long am revisiting the glimpses of moon,
Everyday on the field of noon
That change me to dry
And make me to cry.
Am still tirlessly try
Not to candidly cry
But it so painful.
Ejalonibu Abraham's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Love Is Painful by Ejalonibu Abraham )
- Waiting for Dawn, Somanathan Iyer
- Confidence, Somanathan Iyer
- Doodling Without Purpose, Margaret Alice Second
- Nine persons are exempted from the disci.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Why like this?, Somanathan Iyer
- Humans we are!, Somanathan Iyer
- Summer, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love II, Naveed Khalid
- Power of Truth, Somanathan Iyer
- To The Moon II, Naveed Khalid