I saw the love when my heart is pumping,
Walks as if she is hooting.
Walks on storm and sea.
Her face full of glimpses of the moon,
And with winning smiles.
Then, am dancing in pins
With red milk of grief,
And milch is totally glue.
But when i saw her,
Everything flee away,
Because of her breath in break
Her heart in beak,
Her eyelids blink, blink
Through the glimpses of the noon.
The love have been tinglinged in my heart that can never stop.
Peopl have abhor me when i talk about love
They don't know that
If i speak about love,
It's because love speaks.
Ejalonibu Abraham's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Love Speaks by Ejalonibu Abraham )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Silver Roses, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Temptation, Jon M. Nelson
- Hope For The Day, Nisarg Sukhadeve
- How Do They Speak Now? Have You? Dad, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Severity, Edward Kofi Louis
- Anne's Confession, Folayemi Akande
- Seen In One Of Them, Edward Kofi Louis
- My Solace In Poetry, Jesus James Llorico
- Pioneer, Edward Kofi Louis
- Prime Truth - 72, Pranab K. Chakraborty