I saw the love when my heart is pumping,
Walks as if she is hooting.
Walks on storm and sea.
Her face full of glimpses of the moon,
And with winning smiles.
Then, am dancing in pins
With red milk of grief,
And milch is totally glue.
But when i saw her,
Everything flee away,
Because of her breath in break
Her heart in beak,
Her eyelids blink, blink
Through the glimpses of the noon.
The love have been tinglinged in my heart that can never stop.
Peopl have abhor me when i talk about love
They don't know that
If i speak about love,
It's because love speaks.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Love Speaks by Ejalonibu Abraham )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Composite Of Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Journal Editors Calling Themselves C.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- until we end up in the same tent..., Mandolyn ...
- At First Sight, Elizabeth Shield
- Recognition Of Life, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बिमा, Ronjoy Brahma
- i still weep for June~, Mandolyn ...
- Uncombed Sanctity, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Good Morning, Cathy Hodgson
- Foolish People Sayings, Terence G. Craddock