John W. McEwers
Love is stinking bug that squishes in your sock when you didn’t know it was in there but you had the suspicion cause you left your socks outside the tent when you went camping somewhere pretty one night last week and you didn’t put them back on cause you brought your sandals but now you put them on after not washing them and that stinking bug was in there.
John W. McEwers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Poem by John W. McEwers )
- Love's the Star, Sandra Feldman
- Remember me, Curtis Brown
- Strongest of them all, Priscilla Rose
- I regret that night in Vegas, but I don'.., Mandolyn ...
- The call to shine, Adele Bercich
- MIRROR MIRROR, shannon strauss
- The Time of Nectar, Pintu Mahakul
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Read all the narratives, Mark Heathcote
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde