Strong Feeling For Her
First time i sighted My eyes on her, She looked like a site that cite good example to me.
Her love to me started
Like little dropp of water,
Little grain of sand,
make a might ocean,
And the pleasant land. I have tried to overcome yo emotions
But the strong feelings of her
Is still in existence.
My love for you is not like
A bottled horse that run no more, The love is like The beating of my heart
That beat seventy-two time per min...
My love for yo is not
'Down Down We' But spread his winds like and eagle.
I love you because, because, because you're the solution
To my problem.
Ejalonibu Abraham's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Strong Feeling For Her by Ejalonibu Abraham )
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Percy Bysshe Shelley