Strong Feeling For Her
First time i sighted My eyes on her, She looked like a site that cite good example to me.
Her love to me started
Like little dropp of water,
Little grain of sand,
make a might ocean,
And the pleasant land. I have tried to overcome yo emotions
But the strong feelings of her
Is still in existence.
My love for you is not like
A bottled horse that run no more, The love is like The beating of my heart
That beat seventy-two time per min...
My love for yo is not
'Down Down We' But spread his winds like and eagle.
I love you because, because, because you're the solution
To my problem.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Strong Feeling For Her by Ejalonibu Abraham )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- -, Anne Tardos
- The Thing Nine 70, Anne Tardos
- The Right Tone Nine 69, Anne Tardos
- Why I write it?, Cigeng Zhang
- Over golden page, hasmukh amathalal
- The Pedlar, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Everything Nine 68, Anne Tardos
- Don't Blame Me Nine 67, Anne Tardos
- My Love Is Strong Nine 66, Anne Tardos
- Lacan Says Nine 64, Anne Tardos