*Love -the false saint
of so many
poems and songs
full of love as in fact
there is none a bit of'' take''
can make you hate so much as
deep as a bit of ‘'give'' can make
you rise high in love, disrespects are not
allowed till it falls out as much as respect
demands before fall in it as we can be
so much unfaithful as much as we
can go deep in love as much as
we can believe to disbelieve
each other till we can
sing sweet songs
the intension as it will die as soon as unintentional truth
will come out from the wallet of us praising the saint love
who is in deep meditation to satiate his own greed and lust.
Abdul Wahab's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*Love -the false saint by Abdul Wahab )
Did you read them?
- Cycling in Flanders 2, Stratis Havarti
- A study in what not to do, Christopher Withers
- Critical Thinking, Nassy Fesharaki
- LIKE AN ASTEROID, Satish Verma
- Stay as unit, hasmukh amathalal
- I shall change, hasmukh amathalal
- Egg, Olufayo Ezekiel
- The grass, gajanan mishra
- But we are one, gajanan mishra
- You are my sweet lovely heart, Mazid S Kazi , INDIA