Loving you always hurt me, but I could never stay away.
At first you pushed me away, but then you opened your arms to me.
It was easy, at first, because you let things sway.
But your true colours began to show and now I see.
You are the flame, and I am the moth.
Your flames were the brightest and I became your attraction.
I became your small, defenceless moth.
And I was too slow for a reaction.
I burned in your fire.
I burned in your desire.
My soul singed in your lovely flames.
Silverinna Annastasia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lovely Flames by Silverinna Annastasia )
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate
- Here We Go Again, Dylon Cain
- Bitter Slave, S. I. Rednow
- The Pilot, S. I. Rednow
- Happy Times are Coming, michael hagwood
- Lest We Forget, S. I. Rednow
- For Years Now, Dylon Cain
- Christmas Spirit, S. I. Rednow
- After Three, S. I. Rednow