He turns away, and I cry.
I run to him, yes I try.
He leaves me alone with a shard in my heart.
This man has torn me apart.
I'm inside the darkness.
I don't know what to in this loneliness.
He said he loved me, he said he cared.
I said me too and I pushed, though I dared.
He looked at me with disgust!
I must go, far away I must!
He walked away, without a glance.
I've been forgotten, not another chance.
A tear falls.
Silverinna Annastasia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heartbroken by Silverinna Annastasia )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Life Is Fine, Langston Hughes
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- The World as we know, Sylvia Chidi
- Running from love, Sylvia Chidi
- Love, Dr Mohua Golder Golder
- Be young at heart, Nero CaroZiv
- And indeed death has a domain, Daisy Pereira
- Listening to the radio in the Afternoon, Angell Afinowi
- We Want Democracy, Now., Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- Cantus lacrimosus, Angell Afinowi
- Rest My Dear, Michael P. McParland
- Life's like a compote of the desserts, Mark Heathcote