He turns away, and I cry.
I run to him, yes I try.
He leaves me alone with a shard in my heart.
This man has torn me apart.
I'm inside the darkness.
I don't know what to in this loneliness.
He said he loved me, he said he cared.
I said me too and I pushed, though I dared.
He looked at me with disgust!
I must go, far away I must!
He walked away, without a glance.
I've been forgotten, not another chance.
A tear falls.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Heartbroken by Silverinna Annastasia )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- this poem is about Kohls Cash, Mandolyn ...
- Secrets Hidden By The Side Of The Road, Is It Poetry
- Poetic Flashes, Sandra Feldman
- Lick Of Leak, sallam yassin
- Ode to Arizona on a Hot Summer's Day, Adam M. Snow
- Forgiveness, Tony Ford
- Chaperon, Nassy Fesharaki
- Great Warmth of a Curious Heart, B.. Alexander
- Whereabouts, B.. Alexander
- you're tall enough to ride this ride, Mandolyn ...