Lust and desire
Is forest fire
This fire is
O my dear, you are
Free from this fire
As You are in Truth
And in eternal love.
This material world
Is far from you
Though you are staying
Within in this world.
Controller of all
O my dear, You are here
Make me free from
This fire this lusy and desire.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lust and desire by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Apple From A Tree, LaRon Green Sr.
- pyar ke ghronde me, Aftab Alam
- Forgetting past, Nick Kler
- Country in despair, Bernard Onoja
- Forgivness, Nick Kler
- Beauty, andrew reeves
- Sweet Mirage, Maureen Alikor
- Circus of life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Kalidas- - - (Shakespeare of India), Aftab Alam
- Laugh and grow fat, Bernard Onoja