Lust and desire
Is forest fire
This fire is
O my dear, you are
Free from this fire
As You are in Truth
And in eternal love.
This material world
Is far from you
Though you are staying
Within in this world.
Controller of all
O my dear, You are here
Make me free from
This fire this lusy and desire.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lust and desire by gajanan mishra )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -57, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -56, Ronjoy Brahma
- A Balancing Bow? (Advaita), Monk E. Biz
- Small Share Fleeced Investors Go Belly Up, Terence G. Craddock
- I am in the sea, gajanan mishra
- Goddess of England, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Half-Salary Jesuit Masters, Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -55, Ronjoy Brahma
- Son of Truth, gajanan mishra
- False redemption, hasmukh amathalal