Lyudmila Purgina (Russian Federation)
M.Tsvetaeva, The soul and the name - translation (rus.)
The soul and the name
by Marina Tsvetaeva
While a ball is laughing with fire rays,
The soul can't sleep quiet.
But I was named by God in the other way,
It is the sea name, of sea kind!
In waltz rounding, with a tender sigh
I can't forget the melancholy sight.
And God presented me the dreams another:
The sea dreams, of sea kind!
The hall is singing, luring with fires,
Singing and calling with the sparkles.
But God has given me the soul other:
It is the sea soul, of sea kind!
Poet Other Poems
- A burden
- A haunting melody - rabbit n fox
- A Key
- A little loss
- A love to power
- A needle
- A point
- A rest, which's...
- A.Akhmatova, A sobbing Autumn - translat...
- A.Akhmatova, And in time, when we did cu...
- A.Akhmatova, And there in corner my marb...
- A.Akhmatova, Echo - translation (rus.)
- A.Akhmatova, Grasped my hands... - trans...
- A.Akhmatova, I heard a voice. - Translat...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.