Magician Of The Blue Night.
With her wand,
She turned into streams
Of aqua hue,
She painted our sky
Hand in hand
To fly higher
Both melting in music
Of that soul choir.
Born in love
That only took flight
With my magician
Of the blue night.
An empty shell,
I ring like a bell
In Sunday's calm.
Across quiet alleyways.
And I float.
No one can harm
Or rock our boat.
No ocean extinguish
Our flame of love.
cocooned in joy.
My magician above
Fell into my arms
With kisses cerise.
To grow and release
With unstoppable flow.
Dark night forever fails
To eclipse our sun.
has just begun.
Through eternity we fly.
By every silver cloud.
A raging sky.
As long as stars burn
To remind us.
Forever my magician
Kevin East's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Magician Of The Blue Night. by Kevin East )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
Carolyn Ford Witt
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
Poem of the Day
- None Sweeter, Michael P. McParland
- Not Yet Slept, Michael P. McParland
- No Other, Michael P. McParland
- Blue Hope, maryline vautravers
- No More Yelling, Michael P. McParland
- No Greater Love, Michael P. McParland
- Nightlife, Michael P. McParland
- Never Ending, Michael P. McParland
- Needed Sleep, Michael P. McParland
- Needed, Michael P. McParland