Mama, I Love You So
Your face is capturing me,
Image of your pose as a happy gesture is what I long,
Your beauty of silenced i missing so.
You compelled me sometimes not to do when I'm in wrong,
You ease my stomach in time you know,
You cared more about me than I care you so.
And now I'm crying, I missed you so,
The smile of yours is what I want now,
That gives hope to my lonely hour.
I'm sorry sometimes if I lack to give it back to you
As you deserves my love for you.
Mama, I remember you,
The time you sat at the balcony,
Thinking so deep remembering your days.
I knew what life you have had before,
But when you gave birth,
I knew! I am your life now.
Mama, I know you missed me,
Waiting for me to come back home
just to see and stare at me.
Mama, don't be worried!
I'll be back to you, where I belong.
Mama, just be strong!
I know I'd never say this before,
That I love you so.
I am sorry the days I spent with you,
I have a regret I never know.
Now I remember the more of you!
I miss you so, I missed you so.
Mama, you making me smile,
Remembering Those days that I compelled you so,
Asking a coin is what I want from you,
Then you took your wallet and gave it to me.
Just a coin I only asked,
But you desired to give your all.
Now my days turns a tears,
Flowing like a rushing water in the river fierce.
Didith Marcelo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Mama, I Love You So by Didith Marcelo )
- empty without you, Liss March
- Synchronized Heartbeats, Jamal Brown
- New beginnings, Mary Bone
- If You Took The Time To Care, Ronell Warren Alman
- Let's live in Tokyo, Mark Heathcote
- Second class soul, Liss March
- Yes, I am on this wheel, gajanan mishra
- TWO LOVERS ON A PORCH IN THE MIDWEST, NICHOLAS CAMPBELL
- See and feel, gajanan mishra
- Am i here by virtue of the shadows, cristobal Benjumea
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)