“All are happy”
The man was thinking
“Everyone is zappy
I am the one sinking.
Why am I set, Oh! God
For this weariness and pain?
All are without trouble let
Away from any strain! ”
God held his hand and lead him
To a man in contemplation, deep
Who was sitting, sadly grim
And let him, into his heart, peep.
The man was scheming full
To murder his wife
Who was to him unfaithful
And quell the rife.
God then lead him to the doorsill
Of a handsome boy planning
Suicide – himself to kill
With his love withering.
The man best understood
All were in more suffering
He was the one to brood
Now he is happy and veering.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Man's Thoughts by chandra thiagarajan )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- *Heart...oh...Heart*, Arafat Driche
- 'Oh, Heart''Oh, Heart'..., Arafat Driche
- HearT! ? ...., Arafat Driche
- The Art of Praying, Dr John Celes
- Auto-Abuse, No Charge, not $7.11 @ 7-11 .., LUVinThe NOW
- we won't even have the circus, Mandolyn Davidson
- doing donuts in the mojave desert, Mandolyn Davidson
- 'Thank You Trees', Christina Sunrise
- gurudarsanam-indian thought, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Ok so my my girlfiend is a nymphpomaniac, cristobal Benjumea